How to bake the best dog cake for your puppers birthday!
Got your puppers barkday coming up?
Don't want to pay a fortune for a dog cake, or like the thought of baking your own but not sure what ingredients to use?
Well, we've got you covered with this simple, yummy recipe that's animal naturopath approved!
- Full Pack of Banjo's Barkday Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium Banana mashed
- 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
(ensure it's natural peanut butter as Xylitol, a sweetener used in some peanut butters, is toxic to dogs)
1 cup water/milk of your choice
(note, while cows milk is not toxic to dogs it is certainly to be used as a treat only).
- In a mixing bowl/blender add the Banjos Barkday Cake Mix,
- In a separate bowl add banana and peanut, mash until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and add to the banana and peanut butter and mix.
- Add water/milk
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix to a smooth batter consistency
- Line a medium cake tin (12cm or 15cm) with baking paper
- Pour batter in
- Place into a preheated oven 180 degrees Celsius
- Bake for 45-50 minutes
Icing: Add yoghurt to icing mix.
For best results we use yoghurt. 3 tablespoons yoghurt (plain greek yoghurt or Chobani Daily Dollop). Note: product images are made with yoghurt.
Baking time may vary depending on the heat of your oven and the size of your cake tin.
Please remember this recipe is for a treat only and should never replace a well balanced diet
These cute little puppers are from the IG @em_and_thefrenchies